When you need a smaller unit for locating/potholing or if you already have a truck and all you need is the trailer.
The Hydro-Spade 600 Trailer is filled with design innovations that come from our extensive experience.
We know you want reliable, durable, easy to use hydro excavation equipment. Our trailer units are designed to work year round in all weather conditions.
Loaded trailers are sensitive to balance. Hydro-Spade has come up with a better design. Our Balanced Weight Distribution gives operators the Hydro-Spade advantage of maximized payload.
For quiet operation we included an enclosed engine/blower compartment which also houses the silencer.
Heavy duty tubular chassis, Kubota engines and Roots blowers, gives you maximum durability and longevity. Our positive shut off protection and Magnum filter with spun bonded filter cartridges, provide maximum protection for the blower unit.
Cleaning is easy via a full opening rear access door with a single point closure. The 6 inch drain valve allows discharge of liquids prior to dumping the spoils. Spun bonded polyester cartridge type blower filtration is easy to clean on site with the pressure wand.
Our 600 Trailer Units include a sealed electronic engine control panel with low oil pressure/high temperature auto-shutdown. Six-way hydraulic boom for up/down, extend/retract and rotation. Boom is operated by a handheld wireless or tethered control.
Water tanks, with optional heat trace wire and the enclosed hose reel in a heated compartment make winter use easy. The anti-freeze kit protects the pump and water system from freeze up.
600 Trailer Specs
- 14,500 lb GVRW tandem axle chassis
- Electric brakes both axles
- 3X6 HSS frame with 4” channel c-braces, and wiring conduits
- 12,000 lb drop leg jack, 3” lunette eye, G70 safety chains
- Grote LED clearance and tail lights, 2” conspicuity tape strips
- Teardrop style fenders, step up pads and finished tube ends
- Checker plate decking
- 600Gal debris tank, flanged and dished ASME style heads, level sight glass
- Full opening rear door, single point closure and hose hooks
- Twin side mount hydraulic hoist cylinders, 50 degree tipping angle
- 12” primary shutoff, and 4” air piping to moisture trap
- 4” suction valve c/w riser and 6” discharge valves, installed in rear door
- 60HP Kubota diesel engine c/w safety shutdowns for low oil/high temp
- 15 Gal diesel fuel tank
- 800CCA battery
- 1000CFM vacuum blower unit (direct drive) c/w 4″ silencer
- Complete drive line enclosure c/w front access doors and rear service panel
- Magnum 4/24 moisture trap with 2″ drain, 2″ relief valve and 4 spunbonded polyester washable filter cartridges
- 6-Way Hydraulic vacuum boom
- Alum. vacuum lances
- Water pump 5.5GPM X 3500PSI.
- Dynablast 420,000BTU boiler (winter frost cutting and cleaning.
- 3/8 x 50 ft pressure hose on spring return reel.
- Two side mounted 125 gal water tanks.
- Epoxy primer and polyurethane top coats
- 1yr parts and labour complete warranty