1200 Truck for Maximum Maneuverability and Durability
When you want to maximize payload and weight distribution, for easy and effective locating/potholing. The Hydro-Spade 1200 Single Axle Truck Unit is filled with design innovations that come from our extensive experience. We know you want reliable, durable, easy to use hydro excavation equipment. And you need it to go anywhere the work is, in all weather conditions.
Loaded trucks are sensitive to balance and that is why Hydro-Spade has come up with a better design. Our Balanced Weight Distribution gives an operator the Hydro-Spade advantage of maximized payload.
The enclosed blower compartment minimizes blower noise.
Heavy duty construction gives you maximum durability and longevity. Our positive shut off protection and Magnum filter with spun bonded filter cartridges, provide maximum protection for the blower unit.
Cleaning is easy via a full opening rear access door with a four pinwheel closures. The 6 inch drain valve allows discharge of liquids prior to dumping the spoils. Spun bonded polyester cartridge type blower filtration is easy to clean on site with the water pressure wand.
All hydraulic operating controls are installed on the right side pump cabinet. Electrical components are mounted inside the cabinet, in weather enclosures. Boom functions are controlled by a wireless handhled controller, plus a tethered cable back up.
Stainless steel water tanks and the enclosed hose reel in a heated compartment make winter use easy. The anti-freeze kit protects the water system from freeze up.
1200 Truck Specs
- Freightliner M2-106 cab and chassis
- 12000 FR/23000 RR
- Allison automatic trans
- Twin PTO Drives for blower and water pump/hoist
- 1200 USG carbon steel debris tank
- ASME style flanged and dished heads
- Full opening rear door
- 4” intake and 6” discharge valve in rear head
- Wing bolt door locks
- CS 130 DA hoist
- 12” primary shutoff
- Self aligning tank/blower disconnect
- 4X4 HSS sub-chassis
- Roots blower 1000 CFM max 15” Hg
- Magnum washable cartridge filtration
- Outlet silencer
- 4-way hydraulic boom c/w swing brake
- 5” vacuum hose and fittings
- 50ft pendant control for boom operation
- Wireless boom control
- 5.5 GPM X 3500 PSI hydraulic driven water pump
- Spring return hose reel c/w 50ft X3/8 pressure hose
- 2 x 300 USG stainless steel side mounted water tanks
- Heated enclosure for water pump and reel
- Winter antifreeze kit
- Hotsy 400,000 BTU boiler
- Bright aluminum checker plate combo hose tray and fenders
- Tool storage
- LED lighting to DOT spec
- Bright aluminum checker plate rear dump deflector plate
- Rear bumper
- Enclosure mounted control panel for blower and pump functions
- Sandblasted and painted one color
- Decals and conspicuity tape strips
- Operators manual
- Component source list
- One year warranty on unit.
- Chassis warranty as per truck mfg.